4th Task: Ookami Kodomo no Ame to Yuki or Wolf Children

Wolf Children (Mamoru Hosoda) | Cine maldito
This movie is about a young woman, who in her university age meets a misterious guy who catches her eye, and who through the course of her life, becomes her partner and the father of her two childen. 
After the release of the movie, three volumes of a manga inspired in the moovie by the Kadokawa Shoten editorial were written and published, but were not published worldwide, and were only published in three countries, Japan, Spain and México.
I Wanted to talk about this movie, because I think it is a great movie for showing to the children, but also for parents who want to rise a kid with independence but also with kindness and love. So through this movie, teaching to the kids to be independent and the parents to raise them with it it would be a good idea. And by last also teaching how important is to listen to the kids and what they want for their lifes, without saying that they don't know because they are inmature, because that invalidates their feelings and emotions. 
I'll leave you the trailer in here: 


 movie develops after the sudden father's death. 

Comentarios

  1. wow! your post is amazing, I love movies so Im going to download the film. Thanks for the recomendation, macarena

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Third Task: Pride Month

Second Task: The best Holidays in my life so far

First task: Where I would like to travel?