First task: Where I would like to travel?


I actually would like to travel all over the world, but one of the first places that would like to visit is Mexico, because I'm  big fan of Frida Kalho and her work. In Ciudad de México, is located the Frida kalho's Museum and I would like to visit that place.  Also I would like to go because is a huge country, and it might be interesting to make a tour along the country.
This is the Frida Kalho's museum.

Beside the Frida Kalho's Museum, also is located the Universidad Autónoma de México, where is the Social Work Faculty, the difference between here, in the Unvirsidad de Chile and the UNAM, is that in Mexico Socila Work have a huge and pretty college, theres a lot of beautiful graffitys and green areas. 
UNAM: concluye paro en CCH Naucalpan y Escuela de Trabajo Social
I would like to study there at least one semester. Actually I was going to postulate to exchange and travel there but with the Covid, I couldn't do it so I'll try again next year.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Third Task: Pride Month

Second Task: The best Holidays in my life so far