Second Task: The best Holidays in my life so far
Hi, I'm going to talk about my holidays in 2019. I went to Chiloe, Puerto Montt, Hornopirén and Chaitén throught my Summer holidays. I went with my best friend, Seba, and our journey last a month.
I remember one time we went to a supermarket and we pick up a few things without pay for it and the guards catch us doing it so they took us to a room, that it's like a prision cell but from the supermarket, They call the police and took us to the police station and we spent the night in there. (Only for seven chilean pesos, that it's equal to a 14 dolars aprox). After we came out from the police station, we went to the prosecution and we went throught a trial. After this story became funnier than it was in that moment and we continue the journey.
Its been the best because, even we went trought a hard stuff we enjoyed so much the view of the trees and the forest, personally I never leaved Santiago until this experience so it's really meaninfull.
ResponderEliminarI feel very identified, awante go to the supermarket to rescue :p